Thirteen Things I Did When I Was Sick on Monday 1. Felt guilty about calling in sick.
3. Read some of The Other Mother.
4. Caught up on some of my blog reading.
5. Ate muffins and a couple of spoons of peanut butter for lunch. (I was having stomach trouble, but I was still hungry, so finding stuff I wanted to eat was a bit of a challenge.)
6. Drank Gatorade.
7. Paid my ad valorem taxes and car tag fee online, after Ed went and got my car’s emissions checked.
8. Called and made a doctor’s appointment, to ensure that I am, indeed, going to live.
9. Checked my work e-mail.
10. Drank about six glasses of water (but not all at once).
11. Ate chicken salad (or chicken-flavored salad as my husband calls it), a cup of mango Yoplait, and a cup of juice for dinner.
12. Watched t.v. after dinner, including this show.
13. Said many prayers of thanks for Ed, who took such good care of me. Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants